Sleep Apnea Diagnosis in Weston Florida
Our Weston dental practice can assist in the diagnosis of Sleep Apnea. A dentist cannot diagnose sleep apnea but they can screen for it and refer the patient to a sleep disorder specialist. Our Weston dental office facilitates sleep testing as well as partners with a patient’s current physician to help determine the most appropriate therapy for the individual.
If any of the below statements can apply to your life, you may be suffering from Sleep Apnea.
- My spouse complains that I snore often during sleep.
- My snoring is so bad that my spouse can’t sleep.
- I have awakened from sleep gasping for breath more than once.
- I ofter get heartburn when I sleep.
- I often wake up feeling as if I barely slept at all.
- My memory is not as good as it once was.
- Sometimes I have to pull over and nap, so I don’t fall asleep while driving.
- On weekends I try to make up for sleep lost during the week.
- Sometimes I fight to stay awake at work, especially if it’s quiet.
- I need more that 2 cups of coffee or caffeinated beverages to make it through the day.
- I awaken to use the bathroom more than once a night.
- I have been told that I stop breathing during sleep.
- I don’t have as much energy as I used to.