These can be very scary and stressful times. Our lives and many of our regular routines have been disrupted by the pandemic. With school back in session it’s more important than ever that we keep up good health and dental hygiene and regular dental visits remain an important part of that. The safety of our dental patients and staff is the number one priority of our practice. For that reason we have put in place COVID-19 procedures based on guidance from the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- We may be offering fewer appointments to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We ask that you limit the number of people brought to the appointment.
- You will be asked a few questions regarding your current health both prior to your appointment and when you arrive to ensure you don’t have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask that covers both your nose and mouth is required when you arrive at the office.
- Your temperature will be taken when you arrive.
- We have removed toys and magazines from the waiting room to limit germs and have hand sanitizer available.
- We have added new protective equipment including masks, face shields, gowns, and goggles.
- Our staff disinfects after every patient visit. We have placed hospital grade HEPA air purifier filters which filter 3600 sq. ft. in our 2950 sq. ft. office space. We are also several times each day misting and fogging the office with an FDA approved food grade disinfectant proven to kill all microbes at a 99.999% level on all surfaces.
- If you are over the age of 65 or have an underlying condition like heart disease, diabetes, respiratory problems, or undergoing cancer treatment please call us and we will work with you to make special accommodations.
Your safety and the safety of our staff is paramount to us. We will get through this time together. Call today (954) 894-7953 to make an appointment.